New Product Features
Stay Cool & Dry
CoolDry fibre is the latest technology that moves perspiration through the fabric and away from your skin to keep you cool, dry and comfortable.
Bamboo Fibre Clothing & Textiles
Bamboo is one of the world’s most prolific and fastest-growing plants, and is able to reach maturity in about four years, bamboo is one of nature’s most sustainable resources since it is naturally regenerative.
Benefits and features:
- Softness – Softer than the softest cotton, Bamboo fabric has a natural sheen to the surface and feels similar to silk or cashmere.
- Absorbs moisture. A cross-section of bamboo fibre reveals various micro-holes, allowing bamboo cloth to have superior absorption. This allows bamboo cloth to absorb and evaporate human sweat rapidly. Bamboo fibre is four times more absorbent than cotton.
- Thermal regulating. The fabrics stay 2-3 degrees cooler in hot temperatures and warmer in cold temperatures. Bamboo apparel is thermal regulating, anti-fungal, anti-static and will keep you cooler, drier, warmer and odour free.
- Protective and Hygienic – organic Bamboo fibre clothing is naturally anti-microbial requiring no added harmful chemicals. It contains an agent, “bamboo kun”, that prevents bacteria from cultivating on it.
- Allergy reduced. Bamboo’s organic and naturally smooth fibre properties are non-irritating to the skin.
- UV Protection – Bamboo naturally provides added protection against the sun’s harmful UV rays.
We are so excited to now stock these products for all our Mums and Bubs. Check out our SHOP.